In my last article on the 5 Ways To Make Money Online Easily With Little Or No Capital, I mentioned how to earn from survey sites as one of the easiest way make money money online with little or no capital. Today I will go deep on you can make money with online survey websites.
What are online surveys?
An online survey is a questionnaire that the target audience can complete over the Internet. Online surveys are usually created as Web forms with a database to store the answers and statistical software to provide analytics. People are often encouraged to complete online surveys by an incentive such as being entered to win a prize.
Companies often use online surveys to gain a deeper understanding of their customers’ tastes and opinions. Like traditional surveys, online surveys can be used in two basic ways: To provide more data on customers, including everything from basic demographic information (age, education level and so on) to social data (causes, clubs or activities the customer supports) To create a survey about a specific product, service or brand in order to find out how consumers are reacting to it. In contrast to traditional surveys, online surveys offer companies a way to sample a broader audience at a lower cost.
A paid survey is a type of statistical survey where the participants/members are rewarded through an incentive program, generally entry into a sweepstakes program or a small cash reward, for completing one or more surveys. A paid survey is used to collect quantitative information about the participants’ personal and economic habits set against their particular demographic.
When a research company needs respondents from a demographic they cannot reach they can easily reach out to a worldwide or specialty panel. By offering a cash incentive to respondents in return for feedback these companies are able to quickly fill quotas and collect the information being sought by the client.
How can you earn money from taking online surveys (Paid Surveys)?
There are hundreds of websites offering pay for filling out surveys. It’s not difficult work.
If you have a computer and like giving your opinion, you might want to try doing online surveys from home to make a little extra cash while trying new products. There are hundreds of companies that enlist research panels of average consumers to complete surveys online.
You can’t expect to earn a full salary from taking online surveys, but it is possible to earn $50 to $100 a month in cash and free products if you take several short surveys.
The key is to sign up with several survey sites (which are all free to join) to increase your chances of being selected for the surveys. When you register at the website, you’ll be asked to fill out a questionnaire listing your interests and consumer preferences. Once this is done, you’ll be asked to wait until you’re contacted for a suitable survey.
When you join a survey site, you provide your personal and demographic information, which credible survey sites will not disclose to any other party. That information is used to select participants for surveys on specific products and services. When you are selected as a panel member, you will receive an e-mail inviting you to take a short screening survey to determine if you fit the profile for that particular survey. If you qualify, you will be asked to take a longer online survey in exchange for some sort of compensation.
Compensation varies by company and by survey. You may receive a few dollars, or be sent free products in exchange for trying them and providing feedback about them. Most surveys “pay” by entering participants into a sweepstakes.
I have taken about a dozen surveys myself with the two online survey sites I joined. I was paid for three of the surveys ($15, $6 and $1 each) and was entered into a sweepstakes for the other nine surveys (which I did not win). However, I found it easy and enjoyable to answer the questions.
Joining survey sites
We've detected that you are using AdBlocker or some other Adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading. Please add www.zoropost.com to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software to enjoy our quality content.
Experienced online survey members recommend joining several survey sites (at least five to 10) if you want to take daily surveys. Register with an e-mail address that you check frequently so you can respond quickly and, of course, be honest and accurate in filling out the survey. Don’t get discouraged if you are not selected as a survey participant after your first few screening surveys, as it may take you a while to see which survey companies’ needs match your demographics.
Here are some tips that might help you land a legitimate online survey that will allow you to earn additional income.
1. Trash those companies or businesses that ask you a fee to answer surveys. Keep in mind that you are suppose to get paid for giving your opinion and thoughts to them, not paying for giving them your time to share your opinion.
2. Search the internet for paid survey sites. It does not matter how you find them, just list them down. You will later screen them according to some hints that may give you an idea if the site is a little suspicious. Once you already have a list of these paid survey sites, you then have to check them one by one. One of the things that you have to try to figure out is if the offer is too good to be true, there is a higher possibility that the site is fraudulent or a fake. Of course, you would want a paid survey that pays good as well, but if the offer is unbelievable, it can also cast a doubt that it might just be a way to trick you.
3. Find legitimate websites in online database or websites that offer listings. These websites may ask you for a minimal membership fee, but they will also offer you a good listing of companies that pay you to take survey. This will narrow your chances of falling into the traps of fraudulent websites who just want to take your money.
4. Be informed and conduct a background check on the companies you are dealing with. if you want to be sure that you are not is some fake and fraudulent websites, go check them at sites that offer a list of scams and fake websites as well.
5. Sign up for as many companies that you can afford to accommodate. Of course, the more surveys you can answer, the more money you can earn, so invest on your free time to get as many surveys as you can afford to answer. Just make sure you have a separate email address for your survey tasks.
Although taking surveys are simple ways to make money online, you have to be extra cautious also as this is among the easy ways that fraudulent activities are also done. You may receive a lot of spam in your email, or you may receive calls from telemarketers, but you can always find ways to avoid them.