THE Man Who Has Been Chained For Over 60Years (SEE PHOTOS)
The photo of a man who was chained for over 60years broke into the internet few hours ago,
For August 2018 intake is 1st January 2018
National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore
PhD in Science, Engineering and Research
He has been identified to be an african man but his name was not released for some reasons.
We've detected that you are using AdBlocker or some other Adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading. Please add www.zoropost.com to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software to enjoy our quality content.
SEE PHTOS BELOW:
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- The scholarship is open to all international students
- Excellent academic results to be in the top 20% of your cohort
- Graduate with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from two academic referees
- Attractive monthly stipend over 4 years of PhD studies, which can support you comfortably. The stipend amount is SGD 24,000 annually, to be increased to SGD 30,000 after passing Qualifying Examination.
- Full support for tuition fees for 4 years of PhD studies.
- One-time SGD 1,000 Settling-in Allowance
- One-time Airfare Grant of SGD 1,500
Number of Scholarships
Up to 240 available scholarships
For the duration of the programme.
How to Apply
Hard copies of the following supporting documents must be submitted to the SINGA Office:
- A copy of your Identity Card or Passport
- Certified true copies of university transcript(s), one in English translation and the other in the original language
- Certified true copies of degree scroll(s) or a letter or certification from the university on your candidature if your degree scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Two Academic Referees’ Recommendation
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
Not compulsory but good to include (if any):
- A certified true copy of TOEFL / IELTS results
- A certified true copy of SAT I & II / GRE / GATE results
- Certified true copies of awards / prizes and certificates
- List of publications
- List of patents filed
Only short-listed candidates will be notified within 10 weeks from the application closing date.